Learn how to write data pipelines and become an expert on data orchestration. These tutorials provide step-by-step instructions for both basic and advanced use cases specific to Apache Airflow and Astro.
- Get started with Apache Airflow: Learn how write and run your first DAG in Airflow.
- Write an ETL pipeline with the Astro Python SDK: Develop an entire ETL pipeline that you can run from your local computer.
- Astronomer Webinars are live, recorded events that cover in-depth data orchestration concepts and use cases. They are run by Astronomer team members who often answer questions and give advice.
- Live with Astronomer are hands-on workshops that offer live walkthroughs of specific Airflow features in code.
- Astronomer Guides cover both entry and expert level concepts in Airflow.
- Astronomer Academy offers step-by-step video tutorials for basic and advanced functionality of both Astro and Airflow. The Academy also offers full-length Airflow courses and certification exams.
Don't know where to start? For beginners, the next resources we recommend are: