Astronomer Open Edition allows you to run Astronomer on your own machine in order to support the dev experience, but it can also be used to under Apache 2 license for any purpose supported by that license.
We distribute official Dockerfiles that build and install tagged releases of the services composing the Astronomer Platform on DockerHub.
- SECURITY — Security is paramount.
- SCALABILITY — Build for today and tomorrow.
- HAPPINESS — Make it fun for developers to build data pipelines.
- COLLABORATE — Invent as little as possible, leverage the ecosystem.
- AUTOMATION — Pursue greater efficiency through automation.
- DOCS FIRST — Write docs, then tests, then beautiful code.
- EVOLVE — Stay current or die a slow death.
- EXPERIMENT — Experiments lead to breakthroughs.
- COMMUNITY — Cherish and respect the community.
- DEPLOYABILITY — Run anywhere: bare-metal, cloud, or hybrid.